My piece of bread only belongs to me when I know that everyone else has a share, and that no one starves while I eat.
- Leo Tolstoy
- While earning your daily bread, be sure you share a slice with those less fortunate. - H. Jackson Brown, Jr.
- There are many in the world who are dying for a piece of bread, but there are many more dying for a little love. - Mother Teresa
- We are free, truly free, when we don’t need to rent our arms to anybody in order to be able to lift a piece of bread to our mouths. - Ricardo Flores Magon
- Peace can only be found within you, you have to create your own peace, so that in your world everything can be about peace and then you can put that piece of your peace in the puzzle of life that we all share, so that everything can be about peace.
- People who want to share their religious views with you almost never want you to share yours with them. - Dave Barry