The oldest and strongest emotion of mankind is fear, and the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown.
– H. P. Lovecraft
- Stress comes from fear of the unknown, so have faith and fear will disappear and stress will melt away. – Debasish Mridha
- It’s important to get a reaction and jerk some kind of emotion out of people when they listen to what you’re doing. – Dr. Dre
- Fear is an emotion indispensable for survival. – Hannah Arendt
- Love is the only kind of fire which is never covered by insurance. – Author Unknown
- It is the unknown we fear when we look upon death and darkness, nothing more. – J. K. Rowling