Ill habits gather by unseen degrees, As brooks make rivers, rivers run to seas.
Tag: OvidCategory : Habits Quotes
- We first make our habits, and then our habits make us. – John Dryden
- There are the waves and there is the wind, seen and unseen forces. Everyone has these same elements in their lives, the seen and unseen, karma and free will. – Kuan Yin
- I hate housework! You make the beds, you do the dishes and six months later you have to start all over again. – Joan Rivers
- If we are going to stop wars on this earth, we are going to have to make war on hunger our number one priority. – David W. Brooks
- A woman went to a plastic surgeon and asked him to make her like Bo Derek. He gave her a labotomy. – Joan Rivers