Men’s natures are alike; it is their habits that separate them.
Tag: ConfuciusCategory : Habits Quotes
- We need not think alike to love alike. – Francis David
- Begin at once to live, and count each separate day as a separate life. – Seneca
- What ‘love’ is I don’t know if it’s not the response of our deepest natures to one another. – William Carlos
- Thoughts lead on to purposes; purposes go forth in action; actions form habits; habits decide character;and character fixes our destiny. – Tryon Edwards
- Love is the expansion of two natures in such fashion that each include the other, each is enriched by the other. – Felix Adler