Wisdom is the supreme part of happiness.
Tag: SophoclesCategory : Happiness Quotes, Sayings about joy, being happy
- A short saying often contains much wisdom. - Sophocles
- As for the word “Hare” (pronounced huh-ray), it’s a call to Krishna’s divine energy. Just as the sun shines forth to us through its energies like heat and light, the Supreme reveals Himself through His multitude of energies. If the Supreme is the source of everything, then whatever we see–and even what we don’t see–
- Krishna is a name of the Supreme. It means “all- attractive.” Anything that might attract you has its source in the Supreme. Therefore the Supreme is also known as Rama (rhymes with “drama”). “Rama” means “the highest eternal pleasure. - Lord Krishna
- The supreme happiness in life is the conviction that we are loved — loved for ourselves, or rather, loved in spite of ourselves. - Victor Hugo
- They must often change, who would be constant in happiness or wisdom. - Confucius