Gratitude is a vaccine, an antitoxin, and an antiseptic.
- John Henry Jowett
- To speak gratitude is courteous and pleasant, to enact gratitude is generous and noble, but to live gratitude is to touch Heaven. - Johannes A. Gaertner
- Gratitude is the fairest blossom which springs from the soul. - Henry Ward Beecher
- Next to ingratitude, the most painful thing to bear is gratitude. - Henry Ward Beecher
- As we express our gratitude we must never forget that the highest appreciation is not to utter words, but to live by them. - John Fitzgerald Kennedy
- Gratitude helps you to grow and expand; gratitude brings joy and laughter into our life and into the lives of all those around you. - Eileen Caddy