Nobody can do for little children what grandparents do. Grandparents sort of sprinkle stardust over the lives of little children.
- Alex Haley
- In every conceivable manner, the family is link to our past, bridge to our future. - Alex Haley
- Being an MP is the sort of job all working class parents want for their children clean, indoor and no heavy lifting. - Dianne Abbott
- Each day of our lives we make deposits in the memory banks of our children. - Anonymous
- Each day of our lives we make deposits in the memory banks of our children. - Charles R. Swindoll
- It is a good rule in life never to apologize. The right sort of people do not want apologies, and the wrong sort take a mean advantage of them. - P.G. Wodehouse