There are fathers who do not love their children; there is no grandfather who does not adore his grandson.
- Victor Hugo
Tag: Victor HugoCategory : Grandparents Day Quotes
- Life is the flower for which love is the honey. - Victor Hugo
- The most powerful symptom of love is a tenderness which becomes at times almost insupportable. - Victor Hugo
- Love is a portion of the soul itself, and it is of the same nature as the celestial breathing of the atmosphere of paradise. - Victor Hugo
- The first symptom of love in a young man is shyness; the first symptom in a woman, it’s boldness. - Victor Hugo
- Love is the aquisto viagra cialis levitra only future God offers. - buy viagra Victor Hugo