Being grandparents sufficiently removes us from the responsibilities so that we can be friends.
- Allan Frome
- It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities. - Josiah Charles Stamp
- I have great faith in fools – self-confidence, my friends call it. - Edgar Allan Poe
- Nobody can do for little children what grandparents do. Grandparents sort of sprinkle stardust over the lives of little children. - Alex Haley
- Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic. - Arthur C. Clarke
- If you keep your mind sufficiently open, people will throw a lot of rubbish into it. - William A. Orton