Babies control and bring up their families as much as they are controlled by them; in fact … the family brings up baby by being brought up by him.
- Erik H. Erikson
- Families with babies and families without are so sorry for each other. - Edgar Watson Howe
- Healthy children will not fear life if their elders have integrity enough not to fear death. - Erik Erikson Dr.
- The fact is that democracy brings with it a serious element of responsibility and all parties have to accept that fact to move forward. - Daniel Greenberg
- Like all the best families, we have our share of eccentricities, of impetuous and wayward youngsters and of family disagreements. - Elizabeth II
- You hear a lot of dialogue on the death of the American family. Families aren’t dying. They’re merging into big conglomerates. - Erma Bombeck