Having a baby is like falling in love again, both with your husband and your child.
- Tina Brown
- I’m stepping outta this old brown shoe, baby, I’m in love with you. - George Harrison
- Having a baby changes the way you view your in-laws. I love it when they come to visit. They hold the baby and I go out. - Anonymous
- Some enjoy their Husband Lord; unto whose door should I go to ask for Him? I serve my True Guru with love, that He may lead me to Union with my Husband Lord. - Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji
- Child rearing myth Labor ends when the baby is born. - Anonymous
- A child sings before it speaks, dances almost before it walks, music is with us from the beginning. - Pamela Brown