Don’t forget that compared to a grownup person every baby is a genius.
- May Sarton
- Most of us can forgive and forget; we just don’t want the buy cheap cialis other person to forget that we forgave. - Ivern Ball
- First you forget names; then you forget faces; then you forget to zip up your fly; and then you forget to unzip your fly. - Branch Rickey
- Now the thing about having a baby and I can’t be the first person to have noticed this is that thereafter you have it. - Jean Kerr
- Forget past mistakes. Forget failures. Forget everything except what you’re going to do now and do it. - William Durant
- Forget committees. New, noble, world changing ideas always come from one person working alone. - H. Jackson Brown