Babies are always more trouble than you thought – and more wonderful.
- Charles Osgood
- It was while making newspaper deliveries, trying to miss the bushes and hit the porch, that I first learned the importance of accuracy in journalism. - Charles Osgood
- Failures are divided into 2 classes those who thought and never did, and those who did and never thought. - John Charles Salak
- Father asked us what was God’s noblest work. Anna said men, but I said babies. Men are often bad, but babies never are. - Louisa May Alcott
- There are many wonderful things that will never be done if you don’t do them. - Charles D. Gill
- The trouble with talking too fast is you may say something you haven’t thought of yet. - Ann Landers