It does not matter how deep you fall, what matters is how high you bounce back.
- Be who you are no matter how hard. What other people think does not matter, what matters is what you think of yourself.
- In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock. - Anonymous
- Nature gave us all something to fall back on, and sooner or later we all land flat on it. - Anonymous
- Success is how high you bounce when you hit bottom. - George S. Patton
- It doesn’t matter who my father was; it matters who I remember he was. - Anne Sexton