After two days in the hospital, I took a turn for the nurse.
- W.C. Fields
- I’ve been on a diet for two weeks and all I’ve lost is fourteen days. - Totie Fields
- Unto us all our days are love’s anniversaries, each one In turn hath ripened something of our happiness. - Robert Bridges
- Whether a person is a male or female, a nurse is a nurse. - Gary Veale
- A nurse is God’s angel of mercy! We’d all be worse without a nurse! - Anonymous
- Hard work spotlights the character of people some turn up their sleeves, some turn up their noses, and some don’t turn up at all. - Sam Ewing