A baby is an inestimable blessing and bother.
- Mark Twain
Tag: Mark TwainCategory : Baby Quotes, Sayings about babies
- A baby is an in-estimable blessing and a bother. - Anonymous
- Humor is mankind’s greatest blessing. - Mark Twain
- Asthma doesn’t seem to bother me any more unless I’m around cigars or dogs. The thing that would bother me most would be a dog smoking a cigar. - Steve Allen
- When you cannot get a compliment any other way, pay yourself one. - Mark Twain
- The only way to keep your health is to eat what you don’t want, drink what you don’t like, and do what you’d rather not. - Mark Twain