No one likes change but babies in diapers.
- Barbara Johnson
- Never let a problem to be solved become more important than a person to be loved. - Barbara Johnson
- Father asked us what was God’s noblest work. Anna said men, but I said babies. Men are often bad, but babies never are. - Louisa May Alcott
- Politicians and diapers have one thing in common. They should both be changed regularly and for the same reason. - Anonymous
- Women are like elephants. Everyone likes to look at them but no-one likes to have to keep one. - Anonymous
- It is change continuing change, inevitable change, that is the dominant factor in society today. - Isaac Asimov