It could probably be shown by facts and figures that there is no distinctly native American criminal class except Congress.
- Mark Twain
Tag: Mark TwainCategory : Government Quotes, Sayings about The Government
- Suppose you were an idiot and suppose you were a member of Congress. But I repeat myself. - Mark Twain
- Get your facts first, and then you can distort ‘em as much as you please. - Mark Twain
- Definition of Statistics: The science of producing unreliable facts from reliable figures. - Evan Esar
- Listen or thy tongue will keep thee deaf. - Native American
- We do not inherit the earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children. - Native American