I’ve learned from experience that the greater part of our happiness or misery depends on our dispositions and not on our circumstances.
- Martha Washington
- The greater part of our happiness or misery depends on our dispositions, and not on our circumstances. - Martha Washington
- The greatest part of our happiness depends on our dispositions, not our circumstances. - Martha Washington
- In certain trying circumstances, urgent circumstances, desperate circumstances, profanity furnishes a relief denied even to prayer. - Mark Twain
- There is no greater wealth than wisdom, no greater poverty than ignorance; no greater heritage than culture and no greater support than consultation. - Hazrat Ali
- Misery is complexity. Happiness is simplicity. - Lester Levenson