Never use a cannon to kill a fly.
Tag: ConfuciusCategory : Flying Quotes
- Fishing, with me, has always been an excuse to drink in the daytime. – Jimmy Cannon
- Hockey would be a great game… if played in the mud. – Jimmy Cannon
- Christmas is a holiday that persecutes the lonely, the frayed, and the rejected. – Jimmy Cannon
- A civil servant is sometimes like a broken cannon – it won’t work and you can’t fire it. – George S. Patton
- The sound of a kiss is not so loud as that of a cannon, but its echo lasts a great deal longer. – Oliver Wendell Holmes