Never use a cannon to kill a fly.
Tag: ConfuciusCategory : Flying Quotes
- It is forbidden to kill; therefore all murderers are punished unless they kill in large numbers and to the sound of trumpets. – Voltaire
- A prisoner of war is a man who tries to kill you and fails, and then asks you not to kill him. – Sir Winston Churchill
- Fishing, with me, has always been an excuse to drink in the daytime. – Jimmy Cannon
- Hockey would be a great game… if played in the mud. – Jimmy Cannon
- Did you know the pen is stronger than the knife: they can kill you once but they can’t kill you twice. – Damian Marley