A feminist is a woman who does not allow anyone to think in her place.
- Michele Le Doeuff
- No man is as anti-feminist as a really feminine woman. - Frank O’Connor
- Any woman whose I.Q. hovers above her body temperature must be a feminist. - Rita Mae Brown
- In my heart, I think a woman has two choices: either she’s a feminist or a masochist. - Gloria Steinem
- The loneliest woman in the world is a woman without a close woman friend. - George Santayana
- A woman with a woman’s viewpoint is of more value when she forgets she’s a woman and begins to act like a man. - Leonor Kretzer Sullivan