I became a feminist as an alternative to becoming a masochist.
- Sally Kempton
- It is hard to fight an enemy who has outposts in your head. - Sally Kempton
- In my heart, I think a woman has two choices: either she’s a feminist or a masochist. - Gloria Steinem
- Men define intelligence, men define usefulness, men tell us what is beautiful, men even tell us what is womanly. - Sally Kempton
- It took me a long time not to judge myself through someone else’s eyes. - Sally Field
- You never saw a fish on the wall with its mouth shut. - Sally Berger