Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and you feed him for a lifetime.
- Chinese Proverb
Tag: Chinese ProverbCategory : Fishing Quotes
- Give a man a fish and he has food for a day; teach him how to fish and you can get rid of him for the entire weekend. - Zenna Schaffer
- Govern a family as you would cook a small fish very gently. sometimes attributed to Confucius. - Chinese Proverb
- Catch a man a fish and you can sell it to him. Teach a man to fish, and you ruin a wonderful business opportunity. - Karl Marx
- Pleasure for an hour, a bottle of wine; pleasure for a year, marriage; pleasure for a lifetime, a garden. - Chinese Proverb
- If you want happiness for a lifetime – help the next generation. - Chinese Proverbs