The things that one most wants to do are the things that are probably most worth doing.
- Winifred Holtby
- Forget those things that aren’t worth remembering. - Tim Foley
- If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living. - Seneca
- Isn’t it surprising how many things, if not said immediately, seem not worth saying ten minutes from now? - Arnot L. Sheppard, Jr.
- I’ve observed that there are more lines formed than things worth waiting for. - Robert Brault
- We want far better reasons for having children than not knowing how to prevent them. - Dora Winifred