Chocolate is like medicine but as with medicine, the key is the proper dose. Don’t overdo it.
- Edward Jones
- Nothing makes it easier to resist temptation than a proper bringing-up, a sound set of values and witnesses. - Franklin P. Jones
- Doctors coin money when they do procedures but family medicine doesn’t have any procedures. - Dr. David Jones
- Journalism largely consists in saying “Lord Jones is dead” to people who never knew Lord Jones was alive. - G.K. Chesterton
- Life itself is the proper binge. - Julia
- Those who know how to win are much more numerous than those who know how to make proper use of their victories. - Polybius