Death, in itself, is nothing; but we fear, To be we know not what, we know not where.
- John Dryden
Tag: John DrydenCategory : Death Quotes
- A horrid stillness first invades the ear, And in that silence we the tempest fear. - John Dryden
- The world’s an inn, and death the journey’s end. - John Dryden
- Men fear death as children fear to go in the dark; and as that natural fear in children is increased with tales, so is the other. - Francis Bacon
- Healthy children will not fear life if their elders have integrity enough not to fear death. - Erik Erikson Dr.
- All, as they say, that glitters is not gold. - John Dryden