The most happy marriage I can imagine to myself would be the union of a deaf man to a blind woman.
- S. T. Coleridge
- A good marriage would be between a blind wife and a deaf husband. - Honore De Balzac
- A happy marriage is the union of two good forgivers. - Robert Quillen
- Love is blind and marriage is the institution for the blind. - James Graham
- If you are the master be sometimes blind, if you are the servant be sometimes deaf. — R Buckminster Fuller
- Happy and thrice happy are those who enjoy an uninterrupted union, and whose love, unbroken by any sour complaints, shall not dissolve until the last day of their existence. - Horace