I’m an excellent housekeeper. Every time I get a divorce, I keep the house.
- Zsa Zsa Gabor
- I am a marvellous housekeeper. Every time I leave a man I keep his house. - Zsa Zsa Gabor
- O, it is excellent Old age is an excellent time for outrage. My goal is to say or do at least one outrageous thing every week. - Maggie Kuhn
- We labor to make a house a home, then every time we’re expecting visitors, we rush to turn it back into a house. - Robert Brault
- I can’t clean house and save the world at the same time. - Anonymous
- My husband and I have never considered divorce… murder sometimes, but never divorce. - Joyce Brothers