Love is blind and marriage is the institution for the blind.
- James Graham
- Marriage is a wonderful institution, but who would want to live in an institution? - H.L. Mencken
- Love is blind, marriage is the eye-opener. - Anonymous
- Love is blind, but marriage restores its sight. - George C. Lichtenberg
- Love is blind, but desire just doesn’t give a good goddamn. - James Thurber
- Marriage is an institution in which a man loses viagra cheap his Bachelor’s Degree and the woman gets her masters. - Anonymous