I see dance being used as communication between body and soul, to express what it too deep to find for words.
- Ruth St. Denis
- He was one of a lean body and visage, as if his eager soul, biting for anger at the clog of his body, desired to fret a passage through it. - Dr. Thomas Fuller
- There is no need to go to India or anywhere else to find peace. You will find that deep place of silence right in your room, your garden or even your bathtub. - Elisabeth Kubler
- Deep listening from the heart is one half of true communication. Speaking from the heart is the other half. - Sara Paddison
- Dance is a song of the body. Either of joy or pain. - Martha Graham
- Tears are words the heart can’t express - Lord Krishna