Not even computers will replace committees, because committees buy computers.
- Edward Shepherd
- Computers can never replace human stupidity. - Anonymous
- Too many leaders act as if the sheep.. their people.. are there for the benefit of the shepherd, not that the shepherd has responsibility for the sheep. - Ken Blanchard
- People think computers will keep them from making mistakes. They’re wrong. With computers you make mistakes faster. - Adam Osborne
- The real danger is not that computers will begin to think like men, but that men will begin to think like computers. - Sydney J. Harris
- Our age will be known as the age of committees. - Ernest Benn