Who never told me to do anything realistic and who never told me to stop daydreaming.
- Maira Kalman
- My doctor told me to stop having intimate dinners for four; unless there are three other people. - Orson Welles
- The best piece of advice I ever got came from my agent, who told me to stop slagging off studio heads when I’m doing interviews. - Ewan McGregor
- The way to stay fresh is you never stop traveling, you never stop listening. You never stop asking people what they think. — Rene McPherson
- Somebody told me it was frightening how much topsoil we are losing each year, but I told that story around the campfire and nobody got scared. - Jack Handey
- One man’s daydreaming is another man’s day. - Grey Livingston