I believe that we parents must encourage our children to become educated, so they can get into a good college that we cannot afford.
— Dave Barry
Tag: Dave BarryCategory : College Quotes, Sayings about college life
- First we are children to our parents, then parents to our children, then parents to our parents, then children to our children. - Milton Greenblatt
- Parents lend children their experience and a vicarious memory; children endow their parents with a vicarious immortality. - George Santayana
- You can only be young once. But you can always be immature. - Dave Barry
- You can say any foolish thing to a dog, and the dog will give you this look that says, My God, you’re right! I never would’ve thought of that! - Dave Barry
- To an adolescent, there is nothing in the world more embarrassing than a parent. - Dave Barry