The quality of a university is measured more by the kind of student it turns out than the kind it takes in.
- Robert J. Kibbee
- Today I bent the truth to be kind, and I have no regret, for I am far surer of what is kind than I am of what is true. - Robert Brault
- Your chances of success in any undertaking can always be measured by your belief in yourself. - Robert Collier
- Worry is a god, invisible but omnipotent. It steals the bloom from the cheek and lightness from the pulse; it takes away the appetite, and turns the hair gray. - Benjamin Disraeli
- A life’s worth, the end isn’t measured in hours, or dollars. It’s measured by the amount of love exchanged along the way. - Douglas C. Means
- The heart that is generous and kind most resembles God. - Robert Burns