Music, even in situations of the greatest horror, should never be painful to the ear but should flatter and charm it, and thereby always remain music.
– Wolfgang Amadeus
- You can turn painful situations around through laughter. If you can find humour in anything, even poverty, you can survive it. – Bill Cosby
- Neither a lofty degree of intelligence nor imagination nor both together go to the making of genius. Love, love, love, that is the soul of genius. – Wolfgang Amadeus
- “Charm” which means the power to effect work without employing brute force is indispensable to women. Charm is a woman’s strength just as strength is a man’s charm. – Havelock Ellis
- There came a time when the risk to remain tight in the bud was more painful than the risk it took to blossom. – Anais Nin
- And the day came when the risk it took to remain tight inside the bud was more painful than the risk it took to blossom. – Anais Nin