He had that nameless charm, with a strong magnetism, which can only be called It.
- Elinor Glyn
- “Charm” which means the power to effect work without employing brute force is indispensable to women. Charm is a woman’s strength just as strength is a man’s charm. - Havelock Ellis
- There is no personal charm so great as the charm of a cheerful temperament. - Henry Van Dyke
- The best portion of a good man’s life: his little, nameless, unremembered acts of kindness and love. - William Wordsworth
- Romance is the glamour which turns the dust of everyday life into a golden haze. - Elynor Glyn
- Fifty years ago, 100 white men chasing one black man across a field was called the Ku Klux Klan. Today it’s called the PGA Tour. - Alex Hay