Everything I know I learned from my cat: When you’re hungry, eat. When you’re tired, nap in a sunbeam. When you go to the vet’s, pee on your owner.
- Gary Smith
- Retired is being twice tired, I’ve thought First tired of working, Then tired of not. — Richard Armour
- Strength in its meaning doesn’t mean to do till you are tired but how much you can reach when you are already tired
- He who has learned to pray has learned the greatest secret of a holy and happy life. - William Law
- A sunbeam to warm you, A moonbeam to charm you, A sheltering angel, so nothing can harm you. - Irish Blessing
- I pick the prettiest part of the sky and I melt into the wing and then into the air, till I’m just soul on a sunbeam. - Richard Bach