If animals could speak the dog would be a a blundering outspoken fellow, but the cat would have the rare grace of never saying a word too much.
- Mark Twain
Tag: Mark TwainCategory : Cats Quotes
- A banker is a fellow who lends you his umbrella when the sun is shining. - Mark Twain
- The right word may be effective, but no word was ever as effective as a rightly timed pause. - Mark Twain
- I don’t give a damn for a man that can only spell a word one way. - Mark Twain
- It is curious that physical courage should be so common in the world and moral courage so rare. - Mark Twain
- The difference between the right word and the almost right word is the difference between lightning and a lightning bug. - Mark Twain