Dogs come when they’re called. Cats take a message and get back to you.
- Mary Bly
- Dogs come when they’re called; cats take a message and get back to you later. - Mary Bly
- Cats are smarter than dogs. You can’t get eight cats to pull a sled through snow. - Jeff Valdez
- History may be called, more generally still, the Message, verbal or written, which all Mankind delivers to everyman. - Thomas Carlyle
- Dogs have owners, cats have staff. - Anonymous
- Women and Cats will do as they please. Men and dogs had better get used to it. - Robert Heinlein