If you want children to keep their feet on the ground put some responsibility on their shoulders.
- Abigail Van Buren
- If we could sell our experiences for what they cost us, we’d all be millionaires. - Abigail Van Buren
- Keep your eyes on the stars and your feet on the ground. - Theodore Roosevelt
- Heaven is high and earth wide. If you ride three feet higher above the ground than other men, you will know what that means. - Rudolf C. Binding
- The greatest gifts you can give your children are the roots of responsibility and the wings of independence. - Denis Waitley
- A weakened sense of responsibility does not weaken the fact of responsibility. - William J. Bennett