We worry about what a child will become tomorrow, yet we forget that he is someone today.
- Stacia Tauscher
- Worry never robs tomorrow of its sorrow, it only saps today of its joy. - Leo Buscaglia
- Don’t worry about the world coming to an end today. It is already tomorrow in Australia. - Charles Schulz
- Worry does not empty tomorrow of its sorrow; it empties today of its strength. - Corrie Ten Boom
- You may forget about tomorrow’s concerns if you’re only living for today, but others won’t. - Martin Dansky
- To be in your child’s memories tomorrow, be in his life today. - Anonymous