Children are the living messages we send to a time we will not see.
- John W. Whitehead
- Children are the living messages we send to a time we will not see. - Anonymous
- Education, therefore, is a process of living and not a preparation for future living. - John Dewey
- Islam is a religion in which Allah demands you send your son to die for him; Christianity is the faith in which God sent his son to die for you. - John Ashcroft
- Before I got married I had six theories about bringing up children; now I have six children, and no theories. - John Wilmot
- Divorce is not healthy for children, or other living things. - Diane Sollee