Three things in human life are important: The first is to be kind. The second is to be kind. And the third is to be kind.
– Henry James
- The human mind is a channel through which things to be are coming into the realm of things that are. - Henry Ford
- Be not afraid of life. Believe that life is worth living, and your belief will help create the fact. - Henry James
- Life’s too short for chess. - Henry James Byron
- Life is a predicament which precedes death. - Henry James
- If people concentrated on the really important things in life, there’d be a shortage of fishing poles. - Doug Larsen