Wine is as good as life to a man, if it be drunk moderately: what life is then to a man that is without wine? for it was made to make men glad.
- The truth which has made us free will in the end make us glad also. - Felix Adler
- Life is a moderately good play with a badly written third act. - Truman Capote
- A meal without wine is like a day without sunshine, except that on a day without sunshine you can still get drunk. - Anonymous
- The difference between a drunk and a alcoholic is that a drunk doesn’t have to attend all those meetings. - Arthur Lewis
- I never forget a face, but in your case I’ll be glad to make an exception. - Groucho Marx