The sound of birds stops the noise in my mind.
– Carly Simon
- I had some dreams, they were clouds in my coffee. – Carly Simon
- Insects are what neurosis would sound like, if neurosis could make a noise with its nose. – Martin Louis
- When a person stops changing, stops feeling, they die. – Stephen King
- A man who is “of sound mind” is one who keeps the inner madman under lock and key. – Paul Valéry
- Not merely an absence of noise, Real Silence begins when a reasonable being withdraws from the noise in order to find peace and order in his inner sanctuary. – Peter Minard