I tried to drown my sorrows, but the bastards learned how to swim, and now I am overwhelmed by this decent and good feeling.
- Frida Kahlo
- People who drink to drown their sorrow should be told that sorrow knows how to swim. - Ann Landers
- I have learned that it is far easier to write a speech about good advertising than it is to write a good add. - Leo Burnett
- I’ve learned that mistakes can often be as good a teacher as success. - Jack Welch
- He who has learned to pray has learned the greatest secret of a holy and happy life. - William Law
- Every relationship I’ve been in, I’ve overwhelmed the girl. They just can’t handle all the love. - Justin Timberlak