I love the bicycle. I always have. I can think of no sincere, decent human being, male or female, young or old, saintly or sinful, who can resist the bicycle.
- William Saroyan
- A woman is a female who is human, Designed for pleasing man, the human male. A human male is pleased by many women,And all the rest you hear is fairy tale. - Oscar Hammerstein
- Love is too young to know what conscience is. - William Shakespeare
- People don’t resist change. They resist being changed! — Peter Senge
- The feeling of love is amazing, its touch, smile, and heart which could never be brought. Sincere and true is everything that real love says and do
- What fates impose, that men must needs abide; It boots not to resist both wind and tide. - William Shakespeare