It takes only one drink to get me drunk. The trouble is, I can’t remember if it’s the thirteenth or the fourteenth.
- George Burns
- First you take a drink, then the drink takes a drink, then the drink takes you. - Francis Scott
- Our hearts are drunk with a beauty our eyes could never see. - George W. Russell
- The trouble with being poor is that it takes up all your time. - William
- Don’t stay in bed, unless you can make money in bed. - George Burns
- The difference between a drunk and a alcoholic is that a drunk doesn’t have to attend all those meetings. - Arthur Lewis