The butterfly counts not months but moments, and has time enough.
- Rabindranath Tagore
Tag: Rabindranath TagoreCategory : Butterfly Quotes
- Bees sip honey from flowers and hum their thanks when they leave. The Ignoring My Ex Girlfriend gaudy butterfly is sure that the flowers owe thanks to him. - Rabindranath Tagore
- Let your life lightly dance on the edges of Time like dew on the tip of a leaf. - Rabindranath Tagore
- All of us have moments in our childhood where we come alive for the first time. And we go back to those moments and think, This is when I became myself. - Rita Dove
- Every child comes with the message that God is not yet discouraged of man. - Rabindranath Tagore
- Life is given to us, we earn it by giving it. - Rabindranath Tagore