I relax by taking my bicycle apart and putting it back together again.
- Michelle Pfeiffer
- Like all parents, my husband and I just do the best we can, hold our breath and hope we’ve set aside enough money for our kid’s therapy. - Michelle Pfeiffer
- To look back is to relax one’s vigil. - Bette Davis
- Letting the cat out of the bag is a whole lot easier than putting it back. - Will Rogers
- Relationships are like glass. Sometimes it’s better to leave them broken than try to hurt yourself putting it back together. - Anonymous
- The bicycle, the bicycle surely, should always be the vehicle of novelists and poets. - Christopher Morley